GRANDMOTHERS, I'M COMING, ARE YOU READY?!!

11:51:00


Grandmothers, I'm coming, are you ready?!!

Today I was all day with the grandmothers, the morning with Grandma Paola and in the afternoon with Grandma Isabella. I made them run all the time and I enjoyed a lot, into the
garden: to pick the flowers, to play with the ball and at home:to pull out all the pots, to play with the potatoes and the spoons. Now Mom and Dad are back, perhaps grandmothers are little happy! But Wednesday I'm back just for them! Hooray!!!!.


Nonne sto arrivando!! Siete pronte?!!

Oggi sono stata tutto il giorno con le nonne; alla mattina con la Nonna Paola e al pomeriggio con la Nonna Isabella! Le ho fatte correre tutto il tempo e mi sono divertita un sacco, in giardino a raccogliere i fiori, a giocare con la palla e in casa a tirare fuori tutte le pentole, a giocare con le patate e con i cucchiaini. Adesso mamma e papà sono tornati, forse le Nonne sono un pò contente, ma mercoledì sono di nuovo tutta per loro!!! Evviva!!!!.

You Might Also Like

0 commenti

Flickr Images